Our client has been operating successfully on the Berlin real estate market since 2006. Since 2015, the Company has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. With around 400 employees, they are currently manage their own portfolio of almost 30,000 residential and commercial units. A major reason the strong development is a good working atmosphere with respectful treatment in an international team.
- Preparation of the quarterly consolidated financial statements of the group according to IFRS
- Supervision and review of the bookkeeping of all subsidiaries
- Independent completion of monthly and quarterly closing procedures of the holding company
- Collaboration with the external audit team and multinational service providers
- Collaboration with the accounting, treasury, legal and other departments on a daily basis
- Participation in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal controls
- Completion of special projects as required and other duties assigned
- Bachelor or Master Degree in economics with an emphasis on accounting or finance (qualification or ongoing studies in ACCA, CPA, CIMA or similar is an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of experience and strong knowledge in IFRS
- Very good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Big 4 Audit, multinational experience and real estate background is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Please send us your application files with naming of the reference number JRe / 1282530 to firstname.lastname@example.org or just take a phone call with our consultant Jan Reinarz +49 (0)89 215 477 839 to get more information regarding this job offer.
We are looking forward to your application!