Working closely with a specialized team of senior real estate professionals your key role is actively involved in the real estate transaction life-cycle. By researching the property investment market and gathering a good understanding of the property related information you are creating a detailed valuation of the plot, the development project, the existing building or a property bundle. Our senior investor relations team together with you will present your valuation and findings to the owner. Furthermore you are providing market intelligence to support the production of information memorandums.
• Provision of market valuation or financial / cash flow modelling for major properties
• Research and analysis of relevant market information / intelligence.
• Profound review of property related documents
• Work closely with the transaction team to prepare marketing materials, including resourcing information and revenue/profit projections
• Remain abreast of industry trends and changes to legislation, ensure knowledge is shared with team and clients appropriately
• Participate and positively contribute to regular team meetings disseminating key messages and driving awareness around key market data and trends
• Completed studies in real estate, economics, business, finance or a related discipline
• 3 years or more of experience in the real estate business or/and in the field of financial modelling and analysis
• Very good analytical or quantitative skills, high level of initiative and high-quality standards
• Confident handling of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and industry specific data sources
• Ability to work independently, especially in a structured and reliable manner
• Quick comprehension and ability to familiarize yourself with different topics quickly and in detail
• Very good knowledge of German and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You are part of a highly motivated international start-up team of currently 24 professionals and continuing to grow (over 45 by the end of 2022). We are embedded in the Ziegert Group with 35 years of experience in the industry. With us, you have the opportunity to learn an above-average amount (steep learning curve), to directly apply what you have learned (personal responsibility), to work together in interdisciplinary transaction projects (flat hierarchies), to help shape the digital transformation of the industry (innovative strength) and to rethink the topic of global real estate transactions (disruption).
Apply now with all relevant documents, stating your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.We look forward to hearing from you! Your Metatrust Team