Our client is a leading B2B service provider for European financial advisors and other intermediaries, such as banks, insurance companies, trust service providers, asset managers etc. located in Luxembourg. Our client’s has two business lines. One is an online trading platform with over 9000 mutual funds from 450 fund companies. Robust front and back end functionalities, managed portfolios as well as highest security standards in regards safeguarding of customer assets build the ideal framework for investments. They offer flexible charging structures, a high degree of automation, digital solutions as well as comprehensive regulatory reporting for financial intermediaries.
The second business line is the fund services line related to the central administration: transfer agent services and fund accounting. The investment needs of their clients are at the heart of what they do. They offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, as well as the very highest level of service and support.
Our client is currently expanding the trading platform business line in the DACH Region and currently looking for an ambitious business developer to reinforce the company’s presence in the DACH Region and to substantially grow the business. Therefore we are currently looking for a dynamic Managing Director (m/f) Business Development Fund Distribution Platform & Asset Management for the Luxembourg or Frankfurt am Main office.
- First point of contact for all business development related initiatives in the DACH Region for the platform
- Responsible for the business line budget and KPIs and deriving sales synergies among business lines
- Coordinating actions with the operational department in the organization
- Collaboration with other entities in the group, planning and coordinating the actions
- Cyclical reporting
- Holistic support and expansion of existing customer cooperations and responsible for full lifecycle sales process buildingLaunch and acquisition of new partners and products in the DACH Region in cooperation with the specialist departments and external advisors
- Analyzing the needs of the client by gaining an understanding of the specific issues facing the market segment
- Acquisition of new customers and cooperation partners
- Coordination and guarantee of interdepartmental co - operation in the framework of the entire process chain
- Control and distribution of product launches
- Successfully completed business studies or equivalent qualification, eg. with a focus on financial services sales, investment and business development
- More than seven years of proven professional experience in a revenue generating, business-to-business sales function with a focus on the financial service sector, ideally in the fund platform/brokerage business within DACH Region
- Excellent understanding of the different parts of the global financial services IFA industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & service
- A strong understanding of numbers, passion for the financial services sector
- Outgoing personality that will work well in a fast-paced team environment
- High resilience, assertiveness and professional appearance
- Success-oriented, efficient and accurate way of working
- German native speaker, English fluent
Then please upload your relevant application documents by following the button “apply” or call our
exclusive consultant and specialized advisor Anthony Baumruk on +49 (0) (0)69 3 4877 4471
to get more details about this in advance.